Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or docx).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (APA 7th Manual of Style Format).
o A Maximum of 30 pages for full length article; 5-10 pages for Research Spotlight and Expert Commentary
o All author names and identifying information must be removed
o Title at top of first page
o An abstract (maximum of 200 words)
o List of 4 keywords